Join us for a fun, 3 hour, paddle boarding adventure down the Elk River. Enjoy the scenery and wildlife as you paddle your own board through town.
The tour progresses from advanced flat-water training to the swift waters of the Elk River. Our Paddle Canada Certified River Guides will lead you through wave trains, practicing eddy turns, and surfing standing waves right through scenic Fernie. This tour is suitable for the adventurous, some previous SUP boarding experience is recommended.
Looking for a different and unique paddle boarding experience? Try the first Supsquatch river tour in the world. Paddle a 17ft paddle board with up to 7 other paddlers.
- Ages 6+
- Some previous SUP experience is recommended
- Splash level 2+
- 3hr round trip
- Fernie RV Resort to Ski hill, 7+ km
- Minimum 2 to book
- Departure times: 1pm, 4pm
- 7 days a week until September 29th
- Experienced guide
- Quality river gear (wetsuit, life jackets, board, and paddle)
- Safety instructions
Price and group discount
- Adult: $99 (Ages 16+)
- Youth: $79 (Ages 6-15)
- $1 land and water usage fee
- GST not included
- 10% discount for groups of minimum 8 people
Mountain High Adventures reserves the right to change or cancel trips due to water levels, weather, minimum numbers not reached, or other unforeseen circumstances. Trips may move to closed water (lake) when the river is flooding.