Enjoy the scenic Elk River on the Fernie Float. Rafting for the whole family on this scenic guided rough trip through historic Fernie, BC. This scenic run is perfect for infants, Grandparents, and paddlers of all ages with minimal splashes, and class I rapids. This trip is also wheelchair accessible.
Looking for something more challenging? Try the 3 hours kayaking trip on the Upper Elk River. Combine a scenic float with a kayaking trip to suit everyone in your group.
- Experienced guide
- Quality river gear (life jackets)
- Safety instructions
Price and group discount
- Adult: $49
- Youth: $39 (up to 15 years old)
- Infant: Free (2 years and under)
- $1 land and water usage fee
- GST not included
- 10% discount for groups of minimum 8 people (does not include infants)
Mountain High Adventures reserves the right to change or cancel trips due to water levels, weather or other unforeseen circumstances.