Enjoy the scenic Elk River on the Fernie Float. Rafting for the whole family on this scenic guided rough trip through historic Fernie, BC. This scenic run is perfect for infants, Grandparents, and paddlers of all ages with minimal splashes, and class I rapids.
- All Ages
- Splash level 1
- 1.5 hr round trip
- Fernie RV Resort to the Stanford Hotel, 5+ km
- Departure times: 10am, 1pm, 4.30pm
- 7 days a week until September 11th
- Experienced guide
- Quality river gear (life jackets)
- Safety instructions
- Price per boat (up to 6 people): $249
- $49 Per Additional Person
- $1 land and water usage fee
- GST not included
Mountain High Adventures reserves the right to change or cancel trips due to water levels, weather, minimum numbers not reached, or other unforeseen circumstances. Trips may move to closed water (lake) when the river is flooding.