We're excited to announce that Mountain High Adventures will be open for business starting June 19th, 2020! BC is officially in Phase 3 which means ALL Canadians are welcome to Raft with us!
All our adventures are in wide open outdoor spaces! Public Health Organizations have said that participating in outdoor activities is important for our physical, mental and emotional well-being, and that the risk of transmission of Covid-19 in outdoor environments is low.
The safety of our guests, staff and community are our top priority and we have a few positive changes to add on to our already healthy practices during this time.
What we are asking you to do:
- Do not come rafting if you are ill; if you have been exposed to someone who is ill or if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days.
- Observe physical distancing wherever possible.
- Wash or sanitize your hands regularly.
- Customers are welcome to wear non-medical masks whilst in our vehicles.
- Book a trip with those in your 'Bubble'; Customers will have the option to upgrade to a private raft for your group at a discounted rate.
- Staff will continue sanitizing rafting equipment, customer gear and transportation surfaces.
- Please be respectful of our staff and follow their guidance. All measures are in place to help keep everyone safe and are the result of government regulations or guidelines.
- Please be patient and keep a positive attitude. We’re all trying to navigate these new circumstances the best we can.
What we are doing:
- Daily monitoring of our staff's health.
- Monitoring the health of every guest who arrives for a trip. Guests will be required to sign a Health Acknowledgement and Participation Agreement upon arrival.
- Training our employees on enhanced cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing procedures.
- Extensive cleaning and sanitizing of the equipment and vehicles after each use and between trips.
- Flexible cancelation policies.
- Discounted rates for booking the whole raft.
We acknowledge that every customer must make their own decision as to whether or not it is in their best interest to participate in rafting during these times. However, if you choose to join us, we sincerely welcome you, and we require your full cooperation with all of our safety measures.
Thanks for adventuring with us and supporting local businesses. Get in touch if you have any questions and we hope to see you on the river soon!